The World is Saved The World is Saved

Very emotional, epic, and thoughtfull

Thematicly it reminded me of "The Guild" the duality of our relatively mudane existance on one world, but our importance in the lesser/fake realitys it has created.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Fantastic idea, great exacuation

Fantastic work.
If you ever feel like doing another though, perhaps you should squeeze in more of his games F-Zero, Starfox, Pikmin, Excitebike....hes done so much.

"We're Starfox!" "We're Starfox!"

ha :D

Fantastic little idea, good job with it!

United Hollywood United Hollywood

It amaze's me...

How so many people can form viewpoints without looking into the issue :-/

So many people think the writters are whining over nothing, or that just because a few or even most shows suck they deserve nothing.

They seem to skip over issues like the fact that (most) writters have no job security and can only garnety income for a season at best.

If someones making a constant stream of money from your work, then you deserve a share of it.
Seems perfectly fair to me.
The more money you make them, the more you should get. The less you make them, the less you get.
Simple. Give the writters a percentage accross all mediums.
It both rewards good writting and punishs bad.

Offering the writters a flat $200 a year for internet distribution is insane.

The writters are darn right to strike as its perfectly clear to most people the future is in internet distribition, and not traditional broadcasting.

A Wizard Creates A Wizard Creates

Excelent.

Ahh..now this is a much more concreate version of inteligent design :p
Excelent concept, animation and pacing.

Avatar Boredom Dub 2 Avatar Boredom Dub 2

Meh-ish

To be honest, I didnt find it that funny at all,and turned it off half way.
However, the voice acting was actualy pretty resonable.

You shouldnt be blamed for doing a dub, mindyou.

TomaMoto responds:

To each his own, I guess. Note that there's only so much flexibility when you're trying to both fit the lip flaps and establish some sort of coherent dialog.

Castle III part D Castle III part D

Fantasaorgasmicagorical! Wonderific! Amazillent!

Normal good comments arnt enough.
This is a true work of art, incredible directing too.
Not something normaly thought about, but the shots and angles used really get the intensity of the drama accross.
This is some of the best directing I have ever seen in *anything*.

Fantastic pace, good sound and voiceacting.
Pretty flawless.

Have you considered compileing a DVD of the castle series when
you have finnished? If it was nicely compiled together as a short continious film, I think many people would appriciate it.

Id buy a copy for sure :)

Lost Rhapsody 2 Lost Rhapsody 2

Great, but not as great

I didnt find this s funny as the last...something to do with music and timing i think.
Animation was vastely better...the rotoscopeing worked well.
I liked the monty python esq foot, and the continueing discworld-theory :p

CapnBob responds:

It's definitely a bit less silly and random than the first, and to some people that'll make it less funny. That's just the nature of the beast.

In My Dreams In My Dreams

good and bad,

As others have said, good graphics...clear colour palete well kept too, as well as nice sound going with it.

However, I dont like things without a story, meaning, plot, metaphor or at least some "point". Something isnt more artistic because its not understandable.
So I ducked a few points.

However, I appologies indeed, if there was something represented here that went over my head. (which is always quite possible).

Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand Phoenix Wrong: Last Stand

Great (just one more thing..)

Fantastic stuff.
Loved the Freakazoid and Ironside referances.

One problemn though:
Sound levels should be normalized.
I know its a bit of effort, but i had to keep changeing my volume controll.